segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

Not so dark now, is it?

Well, these last few days have been interesting...

For example, right now I'm in the living room of a woman I had never met before here in Curitiba. Using her computer, drinking her coffee.
I came to Curitiba to aid a friend with a puzzle. He drove here to take a plane to Holland and his mom wouldn't drive on the highway on the way back cause she's traumatized from a car crash. So he needed someone to wake up at 3:30 in the morning and come along to drive back to our city. I volunteered. Honestly, I'm going to heaven. Hahaha. So... I met his mom, aunt, uncle and cousin... And quite honestly, I'm very fond of his mom especially. We've been talking a lot, she's told me some awesome stories already...
It was so sad at the airport... Mrs. Valquíria was so sad about her boy leaving for another coutry and... She was crying and saying how he's always so cheerful around the house and always so creative and I started crying too. I went to park the car somewhere else and when I came back he was already gone, so I said my goodbyes on the phone... He was almost crying... It was all a mixture of happy and sad. And at the same time I was thinking that in a few months time it could be me saying goodbye to my friends and family... My dad... And I'll be a wreck. I hope it all will be just fine though =].

Other than that I have some other stories to tell too, but not for a while. ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário