quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

When the levee breaks...

Oooi... Been traveling as you may have seen on my previous posts, and after coming back it's taken me a few days to get back to using my computer (dad would be proud. haha). Plus, Roci and Alba didn't have school this last monday so I spent the entire day playing with Rocío and putting together puzzles, etc.
I only sketched a little at the park and on the beach... Other than that, today I'm making peace with Marvin - I missed my sexy tablet... ;)

This serpent I painted super quickly for fun when I was waiting for Rocío to do something one day, I copied a sticker I have on the sides of my monitor xD Now I use it as my wallpaper xD I find it very cute...


And this lady I'm painting now with a reference... Though I changed her face and her hair and changed the colour palette a little bit too...

Also... I feel it's time to stop with the infinite wave of wips without a finished version following them... Just saying...



See you all! =]]
~*
Fer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário